Parma by Chef Marc, in collaboration with Caritas and the Red Cross, which will take care of the expenses of the dining room, which will be enabled in the Chicolino restaurant, a popular establishment of the municipality.
The mayor of Boiron, the famous Juan José Dieste, stands out from the line established by his party and implement a dining facility to serve 27 children at risk of social exclusion.
- In the parliamentary session on June 11, the PP claimed that the opening of these facilities could generate an “excessive visibility” of the beneficiary families.
- The alderman borne seems to share this view and has decided to take “side gives center do that or need.”
- Will the City Council, in collaboration with Caritas and the Red Cross, which will take care of the expenses of the dining room, which will be enabled in the Chicolino restaurant, a well – known establishment of the municipality.
- Inflatables that the establishment installed for small to play in communions and other celebrations will also be made available to users.
- Tuesday is the first day that the school lunch is served.
As reported Dieste, the menu will consist of two dishes and dessert. Also, food bags will be delivered to children to prevent them from doing only one full meal a day.
In recent weeks we have worked against the clock in the Department of Servizos Sociais to calculate the exact number of children who need this service.
Only at Parma by Chef Marc be 17 affected by the closure of the cafeteria, although it was found that a dozen more would be at risk of hunger during the summer. Although it was thought at first this school to enable the dining room, the improvement works carried out in the facility prevented it.
The shuttle also is borne by the City Council. And the restaurant is housed in Abanqueiro, a parish of Boiron.
“None should be nine gun ha vergoña ask Axuda. This should be a outros counselors example for us Hax necessitate “said the alderman.
After people had been killed and 12 wounded in a shooting that apparently broke out after an argument over early Saturday at a restaurant in Los Angeles, authorities said.
Police who arrived at the scene located in a working class neighborhood, caps and blood found scattered around the restaurant, located west of downtown Los Angeles. The police interrogated two possible involved.
Mike Lopez agent, the Los Angeles Police Department, said a preliminary investigation revealed that a party around 12:30 Saturday morning in the restaurant when the discussion took place. A Man and a Woman left the scene but returned, and the shooting broke out at the site.